The healthcare industry is and has been by far one of the most demanding and rapidly changing climates in business with decreasing financial reimbursements against increased costs of supplies, advancing technologies, managed care, while being patient outcome driven.
If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you to address the distractions that cause you to lose focus, confidence, and subsequent lack of enjoyment and satisfaction that occurs from not controlling the ups and downs you experience and encounter on a daily basis, you’ve come to the right place.
Who Barrie Pressly is:
Barrie has spent the majority of her 20 year career in corporate America within the healthcare industry developing executive leadership skills, building relationships, and expanding sales, marketing, and training programs.
Barrie has unique combination of experience on both sides of the Healthcare industry, one as practicing Registered Nurse and in management positions and on the vendor side of the medical industry as a top Sales Rep of medical capital equipment and computer technology interfacing with C-Suites nationwide.
Her strive for excellence came early as an athlete and researcher:
- Worked for the world renowned Dr Cade, he invented Gatorade, as an Exercise Physiology Researcher.
- They researched what influenced peak performance and what detracted from high performance on astronauts, CEOs and pro and amateur athletes.
- Was an accomplished competitive swimmer in the most difficult stroke butterfly and then became involved in running completing the NYC Marathon, many half marathons and other varying distance races.
She took her unique athletic and corporate experience, tools from various sales trainings and combined it all with the extensive training to become a Certified Executive Coach.
Her signature methodology, Zone Mastery System, is designed to provide sales representatives and executives a framework to guide and create, Your Personal Success Formula, a road map, to be more focused, energized, consistent and confident.
You’ll have more time for enjoyment and greater balance so you no longer have to choose between your sport, work or personal life. Your performance, business productivity and profits will increase beyond what you can imagine.
You can feel confident engaging Barrie to guide you to solve these problems.
Other notable accolades that set Barrie apart:
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP) from Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), an ICF accredited program.
- Certified in COR.E Performance Dynamics, Leadership and Well-being.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing from the University of Florida.
- Bachelor of Science Exercise and Sport Sciences from the University of Florida.
- Master of Science Telecommunications Management from the University of Maryland.